Thanks so much for your interest in my book, Pilgrimage: Lessons Learned from Solo Walking Three Ancient Ways (working title), which is due out in Spring 2023.
I'll email you once the book is available for pre-order, and if you're interested in the three routes, here are the day-by-day photos from each and some insights which might make it into the book.
- Pilgrims' Way, England (London to Canterbury). Day-by-day overview and photos.
- This Too Shall Pass: Thoughts from the Pilgrims' Way with J.F. Penn
- St Cuthbert's Way, Scotland and England (Melrose to Lindisfarne, Holy Island). Day-by-day overview and photos.
- Camino de Santiago, Portuguese Coastal route (Porto to Santiago de Compostela). Day-by-day overview and photos.
- A Pilgrim on the Path of History: Solo Walking the Camino de Santiago with J.F. Penn
You can also click here to listen or read episodes of my Books and Travel Podcast related to pilgrimage.
As part of signing up, you will also receive my occasional newsletter with links to other interesting content and book recommendations. You can unsubscribe at any time with the link at the bottom of any email.
J.F. (Jo Frances) Penn, Thriller author, www.JFPenn.com
Podcaster at Books and Travel
Buy books direct from me: www.CreativePennBooks.com