I'm so thrilled that you like my books enough to consider becoming a Pennfriend!
Here's what's involved in being a Pennfriend:
- Whenever I have a new book coming out, I will send you an email to see if you would like to get an early review ebook copy. If you are able to write an honest review (preferably in the first week of release), then I'll send over a copy for you to check out BEFORE it's on sale. I'm also happy to send you free copies of my existing books if you're happy to review them.
- There will be signed print giveaways and special prizes sporadically to the Pennfriends group that are not available to my wider audience.
- You will get ‘behind the scenes' emails from me, including pictures and tidbits from the writer's journey
- If you like listening to audio, I will also provide free audiobook codes so you can listen to the new books and review on Audible.
- If you enjoy the books in any format, you post reviews on the online bookstores, social media, your blog and anywhere else you feel like sharing. Your opinions make a huge difference in helping me (and other authors) reach new readers. I'm also happy to do interviews for your blog, podcast or YouTube channel. Just shoot me an email.
- And of course, if you change your mind about being involved, you can unsubscribe at any time!
In order to join the group, you need to have written at least 1 review of any of my books. This is to make sure only true fans join up 🙂
If you want to join the Pennfriends, please apply below and then look out for an email confirmation: